- ◘500g/17.64oz to 1kg/35.27oz chicken wings.
- Wings: Tesco| Morrisons| Sainsbury's| Aldi
- ◘ A teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Soy Sauce: Sainsbury's| Morrisons| Aldi| Tesco
- ◘ 1 to 2 tablespoons of chicken spice.
- Spice: Tesco| Morrisons| Aldi| Sainsbury's
- ◘ A tablespoon of granulated garlic.
- Garlic: Morrisons| Sainsbury's| Tesco| Aldi
- ◘ 4 to 5 bottle TOPS of Pimm's No. 1 Cup.
- Spirits: Morrisons| Sainsbury's| Tesco
- ◘ 1 orange for zest
Method1.Place wings in a large enough bowl and sprinkle the chicken spice as evenly as possible.
2.Sprinkle the granulated garlic and grate the orange skin until "evenly" spread on chicken.
3.Add the soy sauce, Pimm's gin and mix until the paste covers the meat.
4.Grate the orange zest and juice the orange and mix the wings thoroughly.
Cover the bowl with cling film/foil and place in fridge overnight so that the spices infuse very well into the chicken.
However, if you haven't got a lot of time, just leave them in the fridge for about an 1hr to 1hr 30min.
Just before taking them out from fridge, pre-heat oven to about 180C/356F for about 5/10 minutes.
Chuck the wings on oven tray "evenly" and place in oven for 40 min, turning occasionally until golden brown.
TUCK IN with your fav salad or beer or just on their own.