Vietnamese style apple, ginger and pineapple juice.
- 1. Half a pineapple or approx a cupful of frozen pineapple chunks.
- 2. Half cup of orange juice (OJ) or 1 full size fresh orange.
- 3. Approx 50g/0.11lb of fresh ginger.
- 4. Handful of mint leaves.
- 5. Two medium apples.
- Peel the pineapple or use frozen pineapple chunks
- Cut the apples into chords/quarters and deseed them
- Peel the ginger and chop it (if you want a stronger ginger taste use 80g/0.18lb of ginger)
- Now add the OJ/orange, pineapple, chopped ginger, mint leaves and apples into blender and blend until fine.
- Chill in the refrigerator and serve when chilled, ENJOY.