Bream Fish & Carrot & Tomato Sauce
- One Bream/Tilapia Fish.
- One medium sized onion + a teaspoonful of fresh ginger.
- One pepper (any color will suffice, I prefer green)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- One clove of garlic and/or equivalent of garlic powder.
- A tablespoon of fish-spice.
- One large wholesome carrot + a tin of chopped tomatoes or 2 big fresh tomatoes.
1. Make sure the fish is descaled, and then make 2 to 3 small vertical cuts each-side.
2. Rub in the fish-spice, soy sauce & garlic powder and place fish in freezer bag/lunch box.
3. Seal bag/Close lunch box and place in fridge for about 3 hours. Ideally, the longer you leave it in fridge, the better the infusion.
Closer to the 3hrs, fine chop the onion, pepper, ginger and garlic clove. Cut the carrot into small pieces.
Add some vegetable oil into pan that fits fish, and add your vegetable produce and fry on Mark 6 to slightly brown.
Add a pinch of garam masala and tomatoes then simmer for about 5 min, and then add the fish.
Leave to cook for about 30 min at Mark 4 and occasionally checking and adding water if needed.
Serve with rice or roast potatoes.