- 2 large chicken breasts or 4 boneless thighs.
- One ripe fresh mango (not too ripe)
- A handful of coriander & parsley.
- Half a Pomegranate.
- A cup of lentils.
- 1.Boil your lentils until cooked, but make sure they're NOT MASHY. Leave to cool.
- 2.Fry the chicken and add spices of your liking. Leave to cool when fried.
- 3.Peel the mango, chop the coriander & parsley & de-seed the pomegranate.
- 4.Mix the cool lentils and chicken, then add pomegranate, mango & coriander.
- Optional: Add some flaked almonds or walnuts or pecan nuts.
- Enjoy a light summer dish.